Due to our bookkeeping department growing rapidly our existing Bookkeeping Manager requires a trainee/assistant to deal with the ever expanding work.
In our bookkeeping department we look after around 150 clients in respect of processing transactions and submitting VAT Returns every quarter for them. We are very digitally orientated and all our bookkeeping is done using Digital Software ( mainly Quickbooks).
Over the next 2 years the HMRC are introducing further legislation which requires more clients to go digital. This will increase our workflow within this department.
The successful candidate will work closely with Karen Haggerty in our bookkeeping/VAT Department. The main duties will be as follows :-
- Ensuring clients software is upto date with posting transactions onto software
- Chasing up clients to get them to either send in documents or to upload them onto software directly
- Submitting VAT Returns to HMRC
- Managing own clients on a monthly basis
- Speaking to clients on a daily basis
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes: –
- Good communication skills
- IT Literate as most of the work will involve accounting software
- Self motivated
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Good time keeping
- Be willing to learn on the job
No previous experience is required – training will be provided on the job. Salary will be dependant on experience.
With your help we can help Karen see her desk again.
If you are interested in the role please email your CV to email@example.com